S/Sgt Benjamin Green, Ardennes American Cemetery

If you are the family of a soldier who is buried at one of the overseas cemeteries, you can post a message here where you notify us that you are looking for the caretaker of your relative's grave.

To post in this forum you don't have to be registered. If you do want to join our forum you can register here (click)

Moderators: Jasper, nicoleers

Plaats reactie [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
barbyoung
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S/Sgt Benjamin Green, Ardennes American Cemetery

Bericht door barbyoung » zo 18 sep 2011, 21:00

I would like to know if anyone has adopted my uncle's grave. He was S/Sgt Benjamin Green, buried in Ardennes in Plot D row 5 Grave 28. I have additional information which I will upload to the Fields of Honor database.

Plaats reactie [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable