Charles Paul Wilder

If you are the family of a soldier who is buried at one of the overseas cemeteries, you can post a message here where you notify us that you are looking for the caretaker of your relative's grave.

To post in this forum you don't have to be registered. If you do want to join our forum you can register here (click)

Moderators: Jasper, nicoleers

BJB
Forumlid
Aantal adoptiegraven: 0
Aantal geadopteerde namen:: 0

Charles Paul Wilder

Bericht door BJB » zo 02 jun 2013, 18:55

My name is Jeannette Batton and I am trying to find who the caretaker is for my great Uncle Charles Paul Wilder's grave site. He was a left waist gunner on the B-17 Betty Grable The Blonde Bomber which crashed off the coast.

Jac Engels
Forumlid
Aantal adoptiegraven: 1
Contacteer:

Re: Charles Paul Wilder

Bericht door Jac Engels » zo 02 jun 2013, 21:51

Hello Jeanette,

When you contact the Foundation for Adopting Graves at the American Cemetery at Margraten they will forward your request to the person who adopted his grave. Their e-mail address is info@adoptiegraven-margraten.nl. Good luck.

We remember your great-uncle in the Fields of Honor database. If you have additional information or a photo of him then please let us know so we can update his personal memorial page:
http://www.adoptiegraven-database.nl/in ... Itemid=151
In life there are no solutions, only forces in motion. They must be created and the solutions follow.

HeidiWeekers

Re: Charles Paul Wilder

Bericht door HeidiWeekers » ma 26 mei 2014, 07:43

Just to let Jeanette know that i adopted the name of her great uncle on the wall of the missing since june 2012.

I went there yesterday on Memorial Day, to pay respect, and leave some flowers.

kind regards,

Heidi

Plaats reactie